The proposer is not an employee, investor, advisor, board member, or shareholder of Plaid, Stripe, or tlon.
Plaid is a fintech company that integrates with 200+ banks.
The proposal is to create a API library that would be a low-level library that implements all REST API endpoints.
The library will be MIT licensed, and will implement all functions in https://plaid.com/docs/
- Mint like app that tracks your own spending without using… Mint
- Paying your family members without logging into your banking app
- Keep track of your receivables as an independent contractor
- Create a point-of-sales app on urbit
- Create a crypto-to-fiat business that can integrate with various crypto RPC libraries (get your MSB and mtls though)
- Make ACH and wire payments
- Create a p2p payment app
- and more.